Monday, March 26, 2007

Quirky Quote Qontest 2: And now for something completely different

QQQbutton



One more entry, only because I don't think that any quirky quote contest can possibly end without something from Monty Python and I didn't see any on the list yet.

“I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!”

Now how's that for a quirky insult? The next time you get cut off in traffic you can repeat this (with a heavy british accent) to the person instead of getting road rage.

Did I mention I have a warped sense of humor?

2 comments:

Halfmoon Girl said...

LOL That is hilarious!

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

LMAO... a great quirky quote!! A warped sense of humor is a good thing, IMHO.