Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Non-Wordless Wednesday

So, my son has been on eye drops for what may or may not be pink eye. It seems to have cleared the yellow gunk up and he says that his eyes feel better. However, I must caution everyone about these eye drops in a young child. They sting. It is very difficult to explain to a 3 year old that we know that these drops hurt, but they are really helping. The logical approach just doesn't work. Why? Because it doesn't make sense. At some point, you just have to say, "Let's just do this."

I worked 12 hours today and my eyes are crossed. We got a new computer system there and it is a steep learning curve. I wonder why they don't make software that is really user friendly?

Our heating/air unit (heat-pump) died last week. It's going to cost like $4000 to replace. I'm not real happy about that. I guess we should just be thankful that it isn't 120 degrees in July or freezing cold. That's when things like that usually happen. I can't imagine trying to live through that with children. Well, thank the Good Lord for small favors.

What else? I don't know. What's going on with everyone else? I'd love to hear from you!!

No comments: