Thursday, February 22, 2007

This is the test

I can not believe the bible promise verse for today. It is:

Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it." Isaiah 30 : 21

I guess that the reason I can't believe it is because I have been struggling lately. I feel like I have so many things I would like to do/have/be/acheive that I can't quite figure out what to do.

My 3 year old and I memorize bible verses together. One of the bible verses that he knows is "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature." I've been thinking about that alot. In other words, as Christians, we are called to witness to others. This blog is really a test, I think. I think it is a test of my ability to really "get out there" and do it.

So, I am listening for that voice behind me to tell me which is the way to walk next.

No comments: