This is my list of things to do. I wish I felt motivated to do even one of them.
1. Go to colleseum and buy circus tickets. (If you buy them online or on the phone it costs $18.80 more for 4 tickets. That's ridiculous.)
2. Go to furniture store. (They're having a sale.)
3. Read some of my to be read list. (See my posts on Spring Reading Thing. I was quite ambitious and not so successful, so I still have a bunch of books to be read. Not to mention that I've bought more books since then. I think it's an illness. I just love buying books.)
4. Get a handle on our laundry epidemic. (Nothing new or different.)
5. Clean out my son's closet. (He piles all kinds of things in there. There is no telling what I'll find.)
6. Clean off top of computer desk. (Its a real mess.)
7. Clean out my desk. (It's full of stuff from 3-K and other "important" stuff. If I need anything "important", I'll never find it.)
8. Fix mashed potatoes for 50 people. (We are supposed to bring the mashed potatoes to the July 4th festivities tomorrow. I don't have a clue how many pounds of potatoes to get.)
9. Learn how to make a web page. (Something I've been wanting to do ever since I started blogging. I really want to learn how to design without having to enroll in school for it. I wonder how you do that?)
10. Play with the kids, maybe go swimming this afternoon. (Find something engaging and/or educational for them to do.)
I'll post again if I get anything done.