Saturday, July 7, 2007

Contest for a Scanalizer and I want one!

One of my favorite web sites, 5minutesfor mom, is giving away TEN NeatReceipts Scanalizers!

"What in the world is a Scanailzer?" You ask? Well, let me tell you that it is the coolest thing I've seen in a long time. You can see all about it here.

I think it is the answer to alot of my household paper clutter taming. I like to keep so many receipts, bills, insurance papers, pay stubs and other papers that would be so much easier to keep track of if they were in one nice neat file in my computer instead of in so many piles all over file drawers in my house.

Not to mention that it could be a way to track prices at grocery stores. I posted here about our rabid grocery spending and since then I have started keeping receipts and clipping coupons. The Scanalizer looks like a perfect way to keep up a computerized price book for sales and good deals.

Click here to see the NeatReceipts website and view the demo video. I think you'll like it too!

No comments: