Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I've missed (your name here)!

I have missed posting. Has anyone missed me?

Well, we have been sick sick sick sick sick.

First, it was the vomiting and diarrhea. Good thing I deep cleaned in the bathroom. My son and I had it at the same time. He didn't know he was going to throw up the first time. He didn't even know what it was. As he was getting dressed into clean pj's I threw up and he was standing at the doorway to the bathroom cheering me on, "Good job, Mommy!" My hubby was working and so I had to be the patient and the mommy. By the time he got home, (8 hours after I called to ask him to come home) most of the fun and games were over. I can honestly say that Sprite never tasted so good as it did that night.

As a bonus, my baby girl (almost 2 now) and I got some nasty cold or sinus infection. I'm not sure which one. Tomorrow, I am going to work at the hospital and will pick some unsuspecting doctor's brain about this and see if we should be on some antibiotics and call the pediatrician.

My baby is having some temper tantrums, but I think it's because she just doesn't feel good. I know the feeling. I have a headache that feels like someone took an axe and wedged it into my frontal lobe. I guess she does too. This is one of the worst things about being a parent. I feel so helpless.

Well, hopefully, by next week we'll all feel better. And hopefully, I'll be able to post more this week.

1 comment:

Amelia Antwiler said...

I had noticed that you've been quiet for a while. I'm so sorry to hear ya'll have been sick.

I didn't feel good yesterday, myself, and threw a tantrum. *L* So I'm with you on that one.

Get to feeling better!