Saturday, August 16, 2008

One final challenge

Oh, the dreaded exercise. How I hate it. Not so much doing the exercises or being sore, or sweating, or any of that. It is all of the preparation to the exercising. Like putting on a sports bra. And shoes. And clothes.

Carving out time in the day to do the exercising is also a problem. I would like to exercise before showering so that I don't have to waste time showering twice in one day. After all, there are more important things to do during the day like writing self-deprecating blog posts about all of the challenges in my life in order to run off the one person who reads my blog.

What is frustrating to me though, is that I lead such a sedentary lifestyle that I know if I put in a little effort it would yield such a high payoff. But then, you have to put on shoes. and a sports bra.

Putting it in writing is actually helpful, because it makes me see how silly it is not to want to put clothes and shoes on.

To sum up these last few posts, my challenges all boil down to one thing and one thing only. I am LAZY. There is no one to change that, except me and me alone. I will let you know how I progress during the next few weeks, because I am committed to changing some of these (if not all of these) challenges into routines.

Here's hoping.

No comments: