Monday, January 21, 2008

Random Randomness

First, you won't believe this, but persistence has paid off. I lost another 2 pounds. So my grand total weight loss is 3.5 pounds. No need to stand and clap. Silent kudos will be fine. This is the slowest. process. ever.

Second, my 2 year old is learning to sing the alphabet. She sings sometimes when she thinks that nobody is listening. For instance at the grocery store, she breaks out into "Old MacDonald" E-I-E-I-O! The other day, she was singing in the car and sang, (sing along to get the full effect) "A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-Ellenopidy-"

(The other thing she says that I think is too cute is "Hippopominus".)

And, finally, what would a 4 year old boy's life be without the tragedy of dropping a favorite Hot-wheel into the potty, while you are using said potty. I can tell you that I could have lived a long time without finding out about that. At least he wasn't in mid-flush.

1 comment:

Amelia Antwiler said...

At least he didn't put pencils in the toilet.

Pencils WILL go down into the "neck" or whatever --- and get stuck.

And require the plumber to BREAK them. :-)