Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Whenever I am not right here on my laptop, or in front of a keyboard, I seem to have a whole bunch of ideas and exciting things to talk about to the near-nothingness that visits this blog. I just feel like I could type and type a very interesting entry, but when it comes down to sitting here and typing it, it either just exits the brain, or it just doesn't seem to be appealing at all. Why is that? I wonder, what makes some people's blogs something that you keep coming back to, but other people like me, just don't ever have anything interesting to say?

Well, let me say this, interesting or not.Pandora.com is pure genius. There are two things that will bring up memories faster than anything else, and they are smells and music. I can hear a song and it will transport me over time and space, back to whatever time my memory grasped that song. Listening to Pandora brings back so many memories that listening to it is like opening Pandora's Box. Oh wait! I get it! That's why it's called "Pandora"! I never said I was a genius.

Not only that, but music can instantly change your mood. What genius to be able to listen to music that soothes or celebrates or energizes. It's just genius. Hear me now and believe me later. And I'm not getting paid to tell you about them.

So hey, it's two posts in a month. Let's hear it for consistency! There's more I want to share so stay tuned!

No comments: