Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Someday

I finished reading Someday (Sunrise Series-Baxter 3, Book 3) by Karen Kingsbury.

Y'all.

I can not wait for the last book to come out. Since I didn't blog about each individual book in the Baxter Family Series until now, it would be impossible to explain this one book.

Let me just say this. I have dreamed about the characters. I have been mad at the characters. I have laughed. I have cried. I have worried about the characters. I have dreaded that the last book in the series is coming out. I haven't been able to get into any other book since I started reading the series in January.

If you haven't read any of these books, read Redemption (Redemption Series-Baxter 1, Book 1) first. If you don't love it, don't read anymore, but if you are like me, you will blast through the rest of that series and move through the Firstborn series and then through the current Sunrise Series. These books are easy to read, but have exceptional character and plot development. They are rich in content.

I just can't say enough positive things about them. Go get the books and let me know if you don't love them too.

1 comment:

Much Ado said...

Someday is on its way to me! Love these series though I must say the Redemption series is the best of the 3.