Sunday, December 23, 2007

Not so bad

Well, I got out early yesterday morning and I got to Old Navy in time to get a $20 gift card. YAY! That means that I got a pair of jeans for ME! I also bought most everything there for people who were difficult to buy for. AND I spent LESS than $100! Everything was on sale and they had some really cute stuff in there.

Then I went to pick up the kids' pictures from Sears and to Target for the kids' stuff. I spent more at Target than I wanted to. Oh well. Then, later, I went to Freds. (Freds is one of those stores that my grandmother used to call a "5 and dime".) Anyway, they had some really good stuff for my 2 year old and it was cheap.

Maybe the strangest gift we are giving is a kitchen sink faucet to my MIL and my FIL and his wife. I got a new one a couple of years ago and I figured that they need one too.

So we only have one thing to pick up today. And then we're done.

How about you? What are you giving? Getting?

No comments: