Wednesday, January 31, 2007

escapades unlimited

Ah, the start of a new blog. What will it be about?

I just LOVE looking at blogs. I like personal blogs best. I love reading them and having a peek into other people's lives. I guess some would call that voyeurism. I think I love it because it just confirms that I am not alone. Even though we are unique, there is a certain comfort in knowing that we are all linked in some way.

For instance, I am a mother of two preschoolers. My son is 3 and my daughter is 21 months. Sometimes I feel like the only person who has a 3 and a 1 year old, but a quick glance into the blogosphere shows that there are many who are in this stage with me now and some who have been there and understand. Still others have children of other ages and some have no children at all, but most of us have something in common.

I just found out how easy it is to create a blog. I am aspiring to have a beautiful and interesting blog. I just hope I can figure out how.

No comments: